Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Hello everyone. We are excited to have Ginger Grant give a talk relating to machine learning services within the SQL Server ecosystem.
We will also be voting for our new Arizona SQL Server User Group chapter leader. Please feel free to nominate members in the comments area. All candidates running for positions should be present at this meeting.
Speaker Bio: Ginger Grant
• 4:30-4:45pm: Sign-in & network
• 4:45-5:00pm: Announcements & Intro
• 5:00-6:00pm: Presentation
• 6:00-6:15pm Q&A, wrap-up, clean-up
- Garage parking is $1.50 per 30 minutes or $12 for 4 hours or more. They accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. They do not accept American Express.
- There are parking meters in front of the building. The cost is 25¢ per 10 minutes, and may be paid in increments of 80 minutes at a time.
- There are light rail and bus stops at S Mill Ave and 3rd Street. After arriving at the stop, walk north on S Mill Ave for two short blocks. Microsoft is on the NE corner of S Mill Ave and E Rio Salado Pkwy in the Hayden Ferry Lakeside building. For further information and direction, please visit http://www.valleymetro.org
- We are approximately a ¼ mile walk from Tempe Beach Park (http://bit.ly/2fmJwhx), where there is limited FREE parking (parking lot is at 250 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281).
- Alternate FREE parking location when Tempe Beach Parking Lot is closed for special events is parking at Tempe Center for the Arts (http://bit.ly/2eESlmQ) (700 W Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281).