Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
We're excited to have Dax as our featured speaker for June to talk about writing Kubernetes controllers in Go.
He will be covering the below topics:
1. Why you would want to write a controller?
2. What resources can controllers leverage?
3. A guided walk-through of the Kubernetes sample-controller
4. A demo of registering a controller and managing a custom Kubernetes resource.
5. Extending controllers with frameworks.
Dax McDonald is a software engineer at Rancher Labs. In his spare time, he enjoys playing ultimate frisbee and contributing to open source.