Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
It’s a familiar scenario: your organization gets the content bug and suddenly you’re off to the races, slapping up stories on your website or other channels with little respect for audience needs, brand expression, sourcing best practices, or how to create actionable strategy without dampening creativity.
This workshop is designed for storytellers and makers who want to sharpen how they develop and apply strategic frameworks to their editorial strategies. It’s also for strategists who aren’t exactly sure how to start turning theory into a content operation.
Let’s talk about actionable tips to combine creativity + process + strategy.
Brittney Dunkins is Vice President/Managing Editor of the JPMorgan Chase cross-brand newsroom. She was previously Director of Content Strategy at Converge Consulting, a writer/editor at George Washington University and a DC resident.
Now she calls Philly home, and splits her time between finding best-fit content solutions for clients, painting (not very well) and exploring her new city. Her personality is equal parts Joe Fox and Kathleen Kelly.
• 6:30 - 7:00pm Networking
• 7:00 - 7:10pm Announcements & Speaker Introduction
• 7:10 - 8:00pm Presentation & Workshop
• 8:00 - 8:30pm Networking
Thanks to our yearly sponsor, Think Company, for providing the food and beverages!
Location and Accessibility
• The main entrance to this WeWork is located inside the plaza.
• An entrance with an accessible elevator is located on Hancock St. However, there is not a doorbell for that door, so please let us know ahead of time if you plan to use it and we will ensure you are given entrance.
• A microphone will be used by the speaker to ensure all are given the opportunity to hear the presentation, regardless of seat-availability and hearing level, room acoustics, HVAC system, and other factors.
• Please let us know if there are any other accessibility considerations we should consider!