Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Rescheduled from Feb. 6th
Everyone will be honored entry so if you get wait listed do not let that deter you from coming.
We are excited to announce that fellow member and instructor David Bate will be conducting a two part series on color correction in Photoshop.
There will be a bonus Creative Cloud license to raffle off at the end of the 2nd part. You must attend both to be eligible. So mark your calendars for both January 9th AND February 6th.
A Comprehensive View of Color through the Eyes of Photoshop
• Important differences and limitations of the Additive and Subtractive Color Systems.
• Those darn gamut problems.
• How Photoshop understands and manipulates the world of color.
• How to determine if your image needs color correcting.
• How to adjust color on poorly calibrated monitors.
• How to choose the best color correction technique for your image’s needs.