Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
In 2018 the average cost per click for Google Ads paid search placements hit $2.69, and Facebook is catching up with an average of $1.72. Budgets that used to bring in enough leads, now struggle to bring in enough clicks to yield conversions, and businesses and agencies alike are hurting. While some may say, “find the money” the reality is some businesses truly can’t afford more than $1,000 per month. Yet not everyone has the time or knowhow to build an effective SEO channel. For many small business, and the agencies that serve them, it can feel like a no-win scenario.
Rather than giving into despair, advertisers can attend this data driven power session where we will:
* Review common campaign settings in Google Ads and Facebook that can bust an otherwise healthy budget including location targeting, bid adjustments on device and schedule, and bidding strategies and how to fix them.
* Identify which parts of the business have the best margins, and therefore should get access to budget.
* Know when to apply budget to the transactional search result page, vs passive consumption of content on Facebook and display.
We need to stop buying into the mindset that the only way to solve account performance issues is to throw money at it. This session is designed to help advertisers win with what they have, and know how to translate those wins into real world growth.
WordStream helps thousands of SMB’s and the agencies who serve them win at AdWords, Bing, Display, and Facebook worldwide. We offer solutions that range from DIY to fully managed offerings, and are committed to helping our customers win in their marketplace.
A Little More About Our Speaker…
Navah Hopkins (@navahf) is part of the Thought Leadership and Customer Success teams at WordStream. She’s worked in digital marketing since 2008, and in paid search since 2012, committed to helping advertisers across all industries WordStream serves achieve profit and understand the process. When she’s not helping customers or speaking at conferences, Navah enjoys gaming with her husband and cuddling with her two cats and rescue dog.
* SearchHOU Members - FREE
* Early Bird tickets (non-members) only $25
* General Admission tickets (non-members) $30
* Register Here: https://searchhou.eventbrite.com