Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- Relative Activity: Very High
- Upcoming Events: 2
- Previous Events: 74
Denver Java Users Group is a free, informal, all-volunteer, group of Denver Java enthusiasts that has been meeting since November 1995. We rely on community participation. We need your involvement, ideas, thoughts, and help if we are to continue to provide quality technical education and events now and into the future! Denver Java Users Group brings you leaders and specialists in Java technologies for first hand exposure to code, best practices, tools, methodologies, and cutting-edge solutions. [more...]
- Wed. Aug. 14, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Venkat Subramaniam: Kotlin for Java Programmers"
- Wed. Jul. 10, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Building Stateful Clustered Microservices with Java, Actors, and Kubernetes"
- Wed. Jun. 12, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Dissolving the Problem: Kafka is more ACID Than Your Database with Tim Berglund"
- Wed. May. 8, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Daniel Hinojosa: Functions and Typeclasses in Scala"
- Wed. Apr. 10, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Jamming with a Quantum Computer: A musical journey into quantum computing"
- Wed. Mar. 13, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Jim Manico: API/Webservice/REST Security"
- Wed. Feb. 13, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Josh Long and Matt Raible: Full Stack Reactive with Spring WebFlux and React"
- Wed. Jan. 9, 2019 @ 5:30PM - "Moving beyond REST: GraphQL and Java with Pratik Patel"
- Wed. Dec. 12, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Lightning Talks + Holiday Party"
- Wed. Nov. 14, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Mary Grygleski: Enterprise Hybrid Mobile App with a Cloud Native Backend"
- Wed. Oct. 10, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Practicing to be Perfect and Introduction to Slice Testing"
- Wed. Sep. 12, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Marcus Hellberg: Building modern web apps in Java"
- Wed. Aug. 8, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Gokhan Oner: Fast and Easy Big Data Stream Processing"
- Wed. Jul. 11, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Jeff Scott Brown: Launching the Micro Future: Groovy, Grails, and Micronaut"
- Wed. Jun. 13, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Geoff Filippi: Spring 5 and Project Reactor"
- Wed. May. 9, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "David Blevins: Deconstructing and Evolving REST Security"
- Wed. Apr. 11, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Chris Love: Kubernetes is not HA, Making your app HA on Kubernetes"
- Wed. Mar. 14, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Fernand Galiana: GraphQLus For The RestOfUs..."
- Wed. Feb. 14, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "Ray Tsang: Making Microservices Micro with Istio Service Mesh & Kubernetes"
- Wed. Jan. 10, 2018 @ 5:30PM - "From Functional to Reactive Programming with Venkat Subramaniam"
- Wed. Dec. 13, 2017 @ 5:30PM - "Denver JUG Holiday Party"