Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- Website: linchpinseo.com
Industry-leading Enterprise SEO Consultant
My ten-year background in digital marketing has helped me rise to strategic lead for some of the largest online brands and content websites in the world. Because I’m a valued digital marketing evangelist and coach, clients such as Nissan, Infiniti, AT&T, Moen, Chicago Ventures, and others have looked to me for leadership in the world of SEO, web design, and content strategy.
With a degree in Psychology from Siena College, I believe the priority to understand the user surpasses most others; and the end product must provide value through engaging content assets that drive traffic, search rankings, and ultimately conversions.Recent Godaddy Blog Articles
- SEO Strategies To Focus On In 2016
- Why Your SEO Company Might Recommend A Website Redesign
- Tips For Hiring Your SEO Company
- The Hard Truth About Using Blogs For SEO
- Here’s Why Your E-commerce Website Isn’t Ranking In Google
- My Take On What To Look For When Hiring and SEO Agency
- Founder of Linchpin SEO, Bill Ross, on creating value
- Linchpin SEO’s Bill Ross on successful vs. shady SEO practices
- Interview with Bill Ross from LinchpinSEO
- SEO Experts Discuss Rich Snippet Manipulation
- Social Media Etiquette
- Twitter Setup Guide For Small Business
- Twitter Etiquette Guide For Small Business
- Twitter Strategies for Small Business
- Twitter Strategies For Building Your Small Business Community
Some Brand Advocates
I worked with Bill for several years and was always impressed with his technical know-how combined with his easy-going style. He is smart and very, very hard working.
Bill is the type of guy who you aren't sure if he actually sleeps at night. The guy simply accomplishes far more than would seem normal. But Bill is driven and knows what he wants to do. He cares about his work and holds himself to a very high standard. I saw Bill hold his own many times and he always approached clients and projects with a can-do attitude.
- DJ Francis, Director of Strategy, Kapost
In helping us launch our blog, Bill was strategic about the overall vision but also tactical enough to suggest small enhancements, spending extra time to find solutions that fit our needs and worked within specific guidelines. You can tell he really cares about his clients and about producing a good product -- he was extremely responsive and proactive every step of the way.
- Lindsay Knight, Chicago Ventures
I was at a standstill with my new blog and needed that extra push to make it a success! Bill Ross at Linchpin SEO was my savior! He listened to what I wanted, knew exactly what I needed and helped to launch the blog to the next level. In a world where customer service is dead, Bill and his team restored my faith in what it means to love what you do and to really understand your customer.
- Alison Victoria, TV Host Kitchen Crashers
Bill's deep understanding of SEO best practices and their relationship to content strategy ensured we had sound recommendations for clients as well as internal case studies to promote both practices within the company.
Bill was always available to discuss new trends and educate others, as well as lead his own team with clear direction and a willingness to let them own their work.
I relied heavily on Bill to ensure our remote teams stayed in sync and had open communication. His input was invaluable to our project success.
- Derek Phillips, Content Strategy Discipline Lead, ISITE Design
Bill has a great eye for detail and he always thinks through how his strategy will not only impact his practice area, but the other aspects of the business, as well. He brings a wealth of experience and expertise not only in organic search, but also social media and other areas of digital marketing. He is viewed as a leader amongst his peers and other industry professionals often seek out his opinion on more advanced SEO topics or concerns.
- Annalise Kaylor, Marketing Director, Sixthman
Bill is a very good SEO. I am constantly impressed with the depth of his knowledge. His commitment to his own education makes him a great asset to his clients.
- Phil Ayres, Director of SEO and Affiliate Marketing Travelocity.com
There are a lot of snake oil sales people in SEO. Bill doesn’t sell snake oil; he just has the best SEO sense I’ve ever met (and I’ve met and worked with some of the best SEO talent around including Bruce Clay). If you want your web site to rank highly in Google hire Bill Ross as your SEO expert.
- Martin Smith, Director of Marketing, Atlantic BT