Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- Relative Activity: Low
- Upcoming Events: 3
- Previous Events: 11
- Phone: 8035485666
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
120 Academy St
Jennifer Blanchard Belk
Owner & Programming Coordinator - LOOM Coworking, Gallery and Event Space
A stylish workspace featuring coworking "hot" workspaces and permanent desks, it includes 6,000sf of tucked away areas for concentration, phone booths, private meeting rooms, teaming spaces, podcast studio, art and studio spaces. We have ergonomic furnishings, free coffee, high-speed wi-fi, printer/copier, art exhibition/event space, outdoor work space - all of which are available in two beautiful and functional buildings in historic downtown Fort Mill. Our environment will inspire you ... and keep you sane!
Check out a virtual reality tour of one of our buildings! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=5T4wwgrZJx3
FIRST DAY IS ALWAYS FREE TO TRY IT OUT!
Coworking memberships are based on a member's estimated usage and need. They are only month-to-month commitments that can be adjusted to meet your changing needs throughout the year (no Signup Fee or Long Term Contracts). Lots of ways to be involved . . .. Check out http://loomcoworking.com/membership/ for different membership types and pricing.
Full AND Part Time members have access to all space amenities above as well as:
• free meeting room and podcast studio use
• access to an online member network
• opportunities to attend (and host!) learning and networking events to help build your business
• discounts at local retail, restaurants and service providers (including daycares!)• and so much more!
At LOOM, you will find:
• A client friendly, impressive and inviting workspace
• A constantly evolving and flexible environment, able to be utilized by the occupants in a way that makes them feel a sense of ownership
• A range of workspace types that allow workers to choose what is most productive for them at that moment
• Furnishings that create collaboration opportunities and enhance comfort and engagement
• Natural light and a well utilized connection to the outdoors
• Free parking and all the perks of working in historic downtown
We also offer event space and meeting room rentals as well as mailing address services!
Please visit our website (loomcoworking.com) or Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and MeetUp for more information!
We believe in education and community with engagement of our professional family in building businesses together. Benefit from having access to the right network of professionals under one roof: tech folks, photographers, writers, designers, real estate agents, recruiters, travel agents and marketing firms - just to name a few... We also host networking events and professional development programming lead by our members and our greater business community.
More upcoming events
- Wed. May. 15, 2019 @ 12:00PM - "The Business of Writing a Book"
- Wed. May. 1, 2019 @ 6:00PM - "Gallery@LOOM Gallery Reception for Terry Thirion (Free & Public)"
- Wed. May. 1, 2019 @ 6:00PM - "FREE arts and children's event during the Main Street Strawberry Jam! "
- Wed. Apr. 24, 2019 @ 12:00PM - "Protecting Your Prints – Reducing Biometric Cyber Exposure"
- Wed. Apr. 17, 2019 @ 12:00PM - "Can Direct Primary Care Help Your Small Business?"
- Fri. Apr. 12, 2019 @ 6:00PM - "Wine and Bourbon Tasting for Charity-FREE"
- Thu. Apr. 11, 2019 @ 6:00PM - "Finding Your Confidence To Achieve Your Dreams"
- Wed. Apr. 10, 2019 @ 12:00PM - "How talking to your kids, helps talking to your customers-FREE!"
- Wed. Apr. 3, 2019 @ 12:00PM - "Staying Healthy in the Workplace-FREE!"
- Tue. Apr. 2, 2019 @ 7:00PM - "Tax Savings Workshop- FREE!"