Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- Relative Activity: Very High
- Upcoming Events: 0
- Previous Events: 11
Queen City PHP is a group of professionals and hobbyists alike interested in developing web applications with PHP. Our meetups generally occur on the second Monday of every month at 7PM.
Our mission is to encourage continuous learning and facilitate networking between Charlotte area developers.
- Fri. Dec. 9, 2016 @ 6:30PM - "Annual Holiday Event for Charlotte Tech Meetups"
- Thu. Jun. 19, 2014 @ 7:00PM - "The Crafting Code Tour with Brandon Savage: Essential Design Patterns in PHP"
- Fri. Dec. 20, 2013 @ 6:30PM - "Annual Multi-Meetup Holiday Party"
- Mon. Sep. 9, 2013 @ 7:00PM - "What's New in PHP 5.5"
- Mon. May. 13, 2013 @ 7:00PM - "Creating Realtime Applications with PHP and Websockets"
- Mon. Mar. 11, 2013 @ 7:00PM - "BDD, Behat, Mink and other Wonderful Things"
- Mon. Feb. 11, 2013 @ 7:00PM - "The hurdles of scaling a growing startup with Twitpic CTO Steve Corona"
- Mon. Jan. 14, 2013 @ 7:00PM - "MySQL Indexing Best Practices"
- Fri. Dec. 14, 2012 @ 6:00PM - "Annual Multi-Meetup Holiday Party"
- Mon. Nov. 5, 2012 @ 7:00PM - "Exploring the Lithium Framework"