Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
* Thank you to NETSCOUT, Griffin Sefcik, for sponsoring the food/drinks and presentations for this event. https://www.netscout.com/ For hybrid cloud environments, NETSCOUT can help you maintain business agility and assure high levels of availability, reliability, and responsiveness of your digital services. and
* Thank you to athenahealth, for sponsoring the location. https://www.athenahealth.com/ Location Info:
* Attendees will be ID-checked with the RSVP list. Please ensure your Meetup account is updated and reflects your proper name. Guests will need to be registered as well.
* RSVP will close the morning of the event.
* People have to enter from the main entrance, which is on wooley ave. There are two parking garages adjacent to the building so parking is not an issue.
Ed Canfield, Sales Engineer, New England, NETSCOUT
Russ Currie, Vice President of Enterprise Strategy, NETSCOUT
* Topic: Monitoring in the AWS environment and how to increase cloud performance visibility.
Abstract to follow
and * Topic: Know Before You Go: Planning a successful application migration to AWS
Abstract: Whether you are moving an existing application or refactoring for AWS, you will be held responsible for a successful deployment of the service. Knowing how your application is connected to other applications and the expectations of your user community is only the beginning. Your path to success requires continuous visibility into hybrid environments throughout the migration. In this session NETSCOUT will demonstrate how you can successfully navigate before, during and after you move applications and other workloads to AWS.
PLEASE: ONLY RSVP if you seriously plan to attend this Meetup. Many thanks!
Interested in sponsoring future Meetups (location/food) and presenting? Want to setup a vendor table at one of our meetups? Want to schedule a one-off event with the members of the Boston Amazon Web Services Meetup? Read on...
For ALL inquiries, first, go to the Boston Amazon Web Services Meetup Group site and view the 'About us...' section (left side). Most common questions about sponsorship/presenting are answered.
Important: Presentation topics should focus on AWS, and Not 3rd-party products.
Contact Mark Annati, the moderator, at [masked] with interest in sponsoring/presenting.