Join for free and connect with our local tech scene

Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.

Rochester, NY /

Hiring Technical Support Representatives

Joan Cunningham wrote

Sutherland Global Services is hiring Technical Support Consultants for our various technical programs. supporting our Enterprise clients.  These are Full Time, permanent position with Sutherland Global Services. You would receive benefits, paid time off,  there is a lot of room for career advancement.

Technical Support Consultants will work as part of a team to solve technical problems and be responsible for supporting Sutherland Enterprise clients of varying levels and sizes.  The Technical Support Consultant will work in a team oriented environment to solve technical problems and offer advice on ways to increase the value of the product and manage the resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of customers such as IT Directors and System/Network administrators who provide mission critical services to their company.

If you are interested in being part of our Sutherland team, please submit your application and resume to www.sutherland-careers.com/careers

Christopher Thompson wrote

I like your writing very an awful lot! If I proportion it with my pals and relative , they may experience it very an awful lot. An informative discussion is honestly worth remark. I do trust that you ought to post extra approximately this difficulty matter. Real browsing will give higher result for us. Yesterday I were given https://essayreviewratings.com/ and dig it for valuable services.