Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
This 10-hour workshop is for those who want to learn about WordPress, a content management system that powers over 28% of the Internet, and is used for websites and blogs. By the end of the workshop you will know how to set up, build, and manage a WordPress website.
In this workshop we’ll cover:
• Installing WordPress & Hosting
• The administration and management of your WP site
• Finding and installing themes and plugins
• Bulk editing of pages/posts
• Customization of themes
• Managing comments, spam, security, widgets, and menus
• And answer any other WP questions you might have!
You MUST register online at