Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
As we all know, SEO is constantly changing and strategies can turn stale quick.
Do you need to take your SEO strategy to the next level?
Join us at the Nest Raleigh to learn from top SEOs as they share their next level SEO strategies. Drinks and delicious food from The Pit will be provided! There may or may not be a fire playlist.
Our 3 awesome speakers this month:
• Jairus Mitchell, Program Manager - SEO at Red Hat will present: The Subtle Art of Actually Telling People What A Thing Is And What It Does.
• Dan Hinckley, Partner and Co-Founder at Go Fish Digital will present: What We Learned From Reddit & How It Can Help Your Brand Take Content Marketing to the Next Level
• Bill Slawski Director of SEO Research at Go Fish Digital, and long-time author at SEObytheSea will host a fireside chat with your questions leading the conversation.
** Submit a question for Bill: https://goo.gl/forms/iwxLhXQkvv56D27f1
** We have awesome giveaways from BuzzSumo, Moz and AuthorityLabs! **
The Nest Raleigh is located downtown on Fayetteville Street: https://goo.gl/maps/C84dpBxEEwm.
Free parking is available on the street and there are also parking decks nearby:
• <a>Mc Laurin Parking Co (One Bank of America Plaza, #1000)</a>
• <a>Lot 39 (400 S Salisbury St)</a>
The RSVP system on Meetup is only for people that will be at the venue in person.
Unlimited numbers can watch the live stream at RaleighSEOMeetup.org/live.