Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Register today at https://uptime.events
Uptime is a single track conference focusing on skills and technologies that improve software delivery and infrastructure management. Uptime features a hand-picked lineup of presenters that we think best emphasize the values and ideas that will move our community forward.
With a single track schedule, Uptime enables attendees to be able to view all of the presentations. Coworkers, friends, and other attendees will have shared experiences to discuss after each presentation.
Tickets are still available at https://uptime.events.
We've been lucky to have such a talented group of presenters for Uptime.
* Jennifer Davis - Senior Software Engineer, Chef. Co-Author, "Effective DevOps"
* Katherine Daniels - Infrastructure Operations Engineer, TravisCI. Co-Author "Effective DevOps"
* Pete Cheslock - Senior Director of Operations, Threat Stack.
* Craig Mcluckie - CEO, Heptio. Co-creator, Kubernetes
* Seth Vargo - Director of Technical Advocacy, Hashicorp
* Jamesha Fisher - Security Operations Engineer, Github
* Nell Shamrell - Sr. Software Development Engineer, Chef
* PJ Hagerty - Developer Advocate Extraordinaire, Logz.io
* Bryan Cantrill - CTO, Joyent. Co-creator, DTrace
* J. Paul Reed - Author, "DevOps in Practice". Co-host, "The Ship Show"
* Robbie McKinstry - Researcher, HashiCorp. First time conference presenter!
* Bridget Kromhout - Principal Technologist for Cloud Foundry, Pivotal. Co-host "Arrested DevOps"
* Jason Hand - Author "Post-Incident Reviews" and "ChatOps". Co-host "Community Pulse"
Some of the talks you can expect to see at Uptime!
* Put Some Dev in Your Devops: Presented by Katherine Daniels
* Platform Agnostic and Self Organizing Software Packages: Presented by Nell Shamrell
* Security in Automation: Presented by Jamesha Fisher* Build a Fault Localizer in 40 Minutes: Presented by Robbie McKinstry
* Scale it to a Billion: How to build it, keep it safe, and keep it running: Presented by Pete Cheslock
* Designing for Operations: Presented by Craig McLuckie
* Reactive Infrastructure with Consul: Presented by Seth Vargo
* From Turing to Big Data: A Look at Computing and Analytics: Presented by PJ Hagerty
* Lightning Talks: Do you have something you're dying to talk about for 5 minutes? Sign-up at the event for a Lightning Talk! (No product pitches allowed so just good content)
Register today at https://uptime.events.
None of this would be possible without our amazing group of sponsors! We'd like to thank these organizations for helping make Uptime possible and fostering the technology community both globally and locally!
* VictorOps, Uptime's Premier Sponsor!
* UPMC Enterprises
* Carnegie Learning
Sound exciting? Register today at https://uptime.events.