Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Welcome to 2019!
We're kicking this year off with a daytime event: AWS Fargate as an Infrastructure Product.
Phoenix DevOps co-organizer Will Button will be sharing the journey of Aaptiv from an early stage startup using Heroku to running on AWS Fargate. In this event, you will learn about:
* Migrating from Heroku to AWS
* Defining infrastructure as code
* Managing Fargate deployments using Jenkins
* Building dynamic environments for Pull Request reviews
* What went right during the migration
* What went wrong during the migration
* Cost summary of AWS Fargate vs. Heroku
This event takes place during the day. Hopefully this works better with everyone's schedule and allows more folks to attend.
See you there!