Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
*Please RSVP HERE (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/data-science-machine-learning-and-kubernetes-with-mesopheres-dcos-tickets-52977370742) to expedite check-in*
Our friends from Mesophere are going to show off their Distributed Cloud Operating System (DC/OS). DC/OS is an open-source, distributed operating system based on the Apache Mesos distributed systems kernel. DC/OS manages multiple machines in the cloud or on-premises from a single interface!
1. What is DC/OS.
2. Demo: Install, repair, and expand Cassandra.
3. Review the common data science lifecycle stages.
4. Where DC/OS is currently with DS/ML. Why DC/OS?
5. Where DC/OS is going with DS/ML?
6. Demo: Deploy HDFS & Jupyter.
7. Demo: TensorFlow and Spark
8. Demo: Install Kubernetes cluster with just a few clicks.