Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Celebrate with us as we cut the ribbon and officially open THINKspot at the Mesa Main Library. Mission of THINKspot is Cultivating innovation by providing access to resources, training, and networking. It is an inclusive community where creativity, engagement, and opportunity thrive.
• 10:00 a.m. Ceremony and Speeches
• 10:30 a.m. Reception
• 11:30 a.m. Open House
Some THINKspot equipment requires on-line training and hands-on certification. Once you're certified, you'll be able to book time on THINKspot equipment and start making things. Hands-on training is available for the following equipment:
• X-Carve 3d carving machine with Easel software
• Bernette Chicago 7 sewing
• Bernette Chicago 7 embroidery
• Bernette b44 Funlock serger
• Silhouette Cameo cutter
• Ultimaker 3D printers
• photo/video studio equipment
1. Get Mesa Public Library Card Account (8-digit barcode username and 4-digit PIN)
2. Complete on-line equipment training (create account then Log In)
3. Sign Liability Waiver
4. Agree to follow the equipment guidelines
5. Create and Activate SignUpGenius account
6. Reserve hands-on training session (Select calender date then SignUpGenius time)
7. Reserve equipment session (date and time slots)
8. Show up as promised and have fun!
Contact: Maren Hunt, coordinator