Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Learn how to make augmented reality and virtual reality apps using Unity. This is a beginner friendly online workshop, no previous experience required. This Free workshop by Academy of VR is a walk-through then Q&A (Ask Me Anything) session to promote their paid online interactive 10-week course Oct 24. We'll have local events to network with others taking the class and help get setup with available equipment, etc.
Reserve your free workshop spot via Eventbrite (click here).
During the workshop, you will:
• Learn how Unity is used to build virtual reality and augmented reality apps
• Learn about all the major VR and AR development tools
• Learn about opportunities in the VR and AR industry
• Learn about future resources for creating VR AR apps
• How a VR app is built from scratch in Unity
• How an app for Apple's ARKit is built from scratch in Unity
• How to begin creating VR AR apps of your own
• How to use tools from Google VR, SteamVR, Oculus and Apple's ARKit
Academy of VR:
Academy of VR teaches online courses for creating virtual reality and augmented reality apps. Learn more about Academy of VR at academyofvr.com.