Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Join us to kick-off the organization of a #DevOpsDays DevOps conference in Phoenix!
We are looking for people to contribute from many directions, but particularly:
• organizing and running logistics of the event
• managing and evaluating the CFP process for a track
• community engagement, marketing, and event evangelism
• sponsorship & hosting
Full details for organizers are at https://www.devopsdays.org/organizing/, but here are the general rules for running a #DevOpsDays-style event:
• Inclusiveness and respect for differences are core devops values, and we invite you to help us make each devopsdays event a place that is welcoming and respectful to all participants. Your event will need to have a code of conduct.
• These are community events, so your event must have an open call for proposals and accept registrations from the general public. Internal devops events focused on a specific organization or curated events with all speakers privately selected are wonderful and we encourage them, but they won’t be listed as “devopsdays” events on this site.
• These events are not for individual or corporate profit. If you have money left over, you can use it for your next event, to help other devopsdays events directly or via sending participants, or for charity. The global core team does not have any ability to accept your money, but neither should it be making its way into anyone’s pockets.
• Sponsors are much appreciated for their financial assistance, and they are welcome to participate in devopsdays events. They are never given attendee contact info by a devopsdays event’s organizers, nor are they allowed to purchase speaking slots for talks or ignites at a devopsdays