Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
The 20th annual Angel Venture Fair Education Day takes place the University City Science Center Quorum at 37th and Market Street on Thursday, February 15th from 8 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Registration and Networking
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. Legal Insights on Capital Raising
- Jeff Bodle, partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP
- Jay Halt, President, Volpe and Koenig, P.C.
- Tim Levy, Counsel, Royer Cooper Cohen Braunfeld, LLC
- Ryan Udell, Co-Chair, Corporate and Securities Group, partner, White and Williams, LLP
9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. 3-Entrepreneurial Presentations
9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Investor Panel
- Gail Ball, managing partner, Chestnut Street Ventures
- Steve Barsh, partner, Dreamit Ventures
- Eamon Gallagher,Program Director for ic@3401, a Partnership between UC Science Center and Drexel University
- Jon Gosier, Angel Investor and Venture Capitalist, Gosier Holdings
- Vered Nohi-Israel Chamber of Commerce-Bird Foundation
- Brett Topche, partner, Red and Blue Venture Capital Fund