Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
The Office of Innovation and Technology’s CityGeo team is excited to announce its 4th annual public open house!
This year the City is highlighting the release of a new public app called Atlas. Atlas is an all-in-one tool to search by address, tax account or deed registry number and find information on deeds, permits, zoning and other property records maintained by the City. Atlas has a wealth of imagery (2017 to 1999), Pictometry and historic maps from 1962,[masked], 1860 and more.
There will also be demonstrations by:
• Office of Transportation and Infrastructure Services – Vision Zero’s data-driven High Injury Network
• Health and Human Services Data Management Office – Early childhood risk assessment model
• Streets Department – All new Litter Index survey tools and map-based management of 25,000 unique blocks within the city’s street network
• Licenses and Inspections – Tools for identifying vacant industrial buildings, where unlawful uses are raising risk of fire deaths, and finding unstable fire escapes
• Office of Aviation - NavigatePHL is a digital mapping platform used by PHL airport to communicate, share, and manage everything about the airport
• Police Department – Spatial modeling of crime incidents and smart policing
• Public Property – Location analysis of city building capital investment and O&M costs
• Office of Open Data and Digital Transformation – Open Data Tour - Where to Get It, How to Use It: Learn about open datasets from the city, their practical applications, and the City's new data visualization tool, Carto
• Office of Innovation and Technology – Demonstrations of two new public apps, Atlas and OpenMaps. OpenMaps is a mapping tool just for the city’s open geodata