Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
WHAT DO MIDDLE AGED WHITE MEN INVEST IN?
The Fox Rothschild Women’s Initiative and the Private Investors Forum invite you to
Show Me the Money: Female Entrepreneurs Pitching to Male Investors
Thursday, October 12, 2017 | 7:30 to 10 a.m.
The Private Investors Forum, host of the annual Angel Venture Fair, and Fox Rothschild LLP present a trio of panels for women entrepreneurs about how to confidently raise capital from angel investors.
A group of investors will observe the presentations, then offer feedback and advice to the women on how to increase their chances of success.
Join us for engaging conversations and a continental breakfast.
7:30 to 8 a.m. – Registration and Networking
8 to 8:10 a.m. – Introductions
8:15 to 8:45 a.m. – Raising Capital: Women Entrepreneurs Share Their Experiences
Moderator: Lori Reiner, Partner-in-Charge EisnerAmper, LLC, Philadelphia
- Morgan Berman, Founder/CEO, MilkCrate
- Jane Hoffer, Founder/CEO, BrainRewards
- Melissa Schipke, Founder/CEO, Tassl
- Suzie Welsh, Founder/CEO, Binto
8:45 to 9:15 a.m. – Presentation by Three Women Entrepreneurs
9:15 to 10 a.m. – Insights Into the Investment Preferences of Angel Investors
- Patrick Connolly, Neurosurgery Section Chief, Virtua Health General Partner, KPLS Investing, LP
- Glen Gaddy, Member, Robin Hood Ventures
- Ben Goldberg, President, BSG Advisors
- Bernie Rudnick, Managing Partner, Capgenic Advisors
- Lonnie Sciambi, Managing Partner, Small Business Force
Moderator: Elizabeth Sigety, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP and Managing Director, Delaware Crossing Investor Group – Moderator
*Agenda subject to change.