Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Join us for another great lunchtime conversation about developing for Drupal.
Ted will give us a preview of his upcoming Drupalcon session:
This session will let you know how Drupal core development has changed with Drupal 8.
Topics that will be covered:
• Semantic Versioning: New features are now being added to Drupal in minor releases such as 8.3.0, 8.4.0, etc.
• Scheduled Releases: You can now count on when those minor versions are released(with new features!)
• Experimental Modules: new experimental modules have been added to core every minor release so far.
• The Ideas Queue: This is where big ideas start that turn into the features you will have tomorrow
This session will help you: • Learn what features have already been added to Drupal 8 since its release
• Find out where to keep track of new features
• Learn what features will likely already be in core for your sites that will be developed a half year or a year from now
• Learn how to support new features that you are excited about
• Learn how to get involved with the discussion around new features
• Learn how to propose new features for Drupal core
We hope to see you there!