Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Steve Johnson returns to talk about the ins and outs of Elm and answering questions a lot of people have trouble figuring out. Topics include:
• So, uh…how does Elm work, anyway?
• How can I design a large-scale application with Elm?
• How do I leverage CSS? Seriously.
• How do I talk with a backend?
• How do I handle front end models and the impedance mismatch with backend models?
This topic will be aimed at beginners to the Elm language. We’ll begin by covering elm’s short history and philosophy, then dive into common design patterns, writing code on the fly, adding requirements, and leveraging common technologies in an Elm oriented manner.