Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Founder Institute and Snell & Wilmer invites you to this free event on the topic of "How to Raise Capital to Grow Your Business and Not Lose Your Shirt."
*** RSVP HERE ***
Eric Kintner, and his guests, Kevin Riddleberger, CSO and Co-Founder of DispatchHealth and Peter Adams, Managing Partner of Rockies Venture Fund, will discuss ways to raise capital in today’s market and share some real-world perspectives on what to expect in the capital raising process.
Topics for this complimentary seminar will include:
• Determining a company’s capital requirements
• Identifying who can satisfy those requirements
• Defining the terms of equity offering vs. debt offering
• Understanding what it means to have investors
• Complying with federal and state securities laws
• The new definition of “accredited investor”
• Avoiding common pitfalls
• Identifying strategies for increasing a company’s chance of success