Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Please join OWASP Charlotte as we host members of Hyperion Gray (https://www.hyperiongray.com/) Hyperion Gray is known for tools such as PunkSPIDER, punk.sh and The DarkWeb Map
Hi! We're Hyperion Gray.
We're a small team of software engineers, data scientists,
and hackers creating clever solutions to hard problems.
We welcome all parties, from the very Novice > Professionals.
'A Good Security Technologist is one that finds a problem that no one else can find. A Great Security Technologist is one that finds a problem that no one else can see.'
Things to Know
- CPE credits will credited for those who possess certifications that require it.
- Security food is usually defined as pizza and wings.
- Please arrive a little early for Meet and Greet if you are able.
- We are a resource, leverage us a such.
- Trial and error is how we did it; will give you a head-start. Just ask.
6:00 - 6:30 Meet and Greet
6:30 - 6:45 OWASP Chapter Meeting Announcements
6:45- 7:00 Fire Talks
7:00 - 7:45 Presentation (Speaker)
7:45 - 8.00: Q & A session
8:00 - 8:15 Closing Remarks and Dismissal