Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
This month Owen is presenting "How to Burp." Owen has been involved with OWASP in some form or another for over 10 years. Starting out with a development background he moved into the security field by way of application security. He is currently a researcher at a fortune 500 where he gets to break and fix things.
'A Good Security Technologist is one that finds a problem that no one else can find. A Great Security Technologist is one that finds a problem that no one else can see.'
Things to Know
- CPE credits will credited for those who possess certifications that require it.
- Security food is usually defined as pizza and wings.
- Please arrive a little early for Meet and Greet if you are able.
- We are a resource, leverage us a such.
- Trial and error is how we did it; will give you a head-start. Just ask.
6:00 - 6:30 Meet and Greet
6:30 - 6:45 OWASP Chapter Meeting Announcements
6:45- 7:00 Fire Talks
7:00 - 7:45 Presentation (Speaker)
7:45 - 8.00: Q & A session
8:00 - 8:15 Closing Remarks and Dismissal