Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Join JJ for an evening of Pizza and the first in an intro series on web app testing, This month will focus on the OWASP-ZAP tool set.
We have been able to reserve Woodward 140 for 2nd Wednesdays of the month from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm. Here is the location on the campus map (building 56): https://facilities.uncc.edu/sites/facilities.uncc.edu/files/media/Maps/Uncc_Campus_Map.pdf
It is recommended to park in the Union Deck. There is construction around the deck but it is still open. We have submitted an event grant though the student group to have food at the first meeting – hopefully it will work out! Things to Know
- CPE credits will credited for those who possess certifications that require it.
- Security food is usually defined as pizza and wings.
- Please arrive a little early for Meet and Greet if you are able.
- We are a resource, leverage us a such.
- Trial and error is how we did it; will give you a head-start. Just ask.
6:30 - 7:00 Meet and Greet
7:30 - 7:45 OWASP Chapter Meeting Announcements
7:45- 8:00 Fire Talks
8:00 - 8:45 Presentation (Speaker)
8:45 - 9.00: Q & A session
9:00 - 9:15 Closing Remarks and Dismissal