Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
*NOTE: PLEASE RSVP ON EVENTBRITE.
Tech Talent South has partnered with Grammar Chic, Inc. to offer a free resume writing workshop on October 19 th at 6pm. Amanda Clark, Professional Resume Writer and CEO of Grammar Chic, a local writing company, will be presenting on this subject and coaching on tactics that can be used as you begin or continue on your job search. Some of the topics to be covered in this workshop include:
• How to ensure your resume is Applicant Tracking System compliant while remaining friendly to a human reader.
• Tips for crafting a Summary of Qualifications that gets you noticed.
• What is a Core Competencies section? And how do you write it?
• Helpful pointers for crafting the format of your resume.
• What components need to be removed from your resume—and how they make you look like a dinosaur if you don’t eliminate them.
• And much more…
Additionally, Amanda is open to addressing your questions during and after the presentation. She has noted that while it is perfectly fine to ask questions as they come up during the workshop, she also invites you to email her your questions prior to October 19th. This way, she can include answers in the presentation. You can email her at <a>[masked]</a>.