Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- Relative Activity: Moderate
- Upcoming Events: 2
- Previous Events: 8
Historic Charleston South Carolina has many virtues, it's vibrant technical community being one of them.
As part of that community, we are dedicated to the advocacy and advancement of functional software and development technologies such as Clojure, Haskel, F#, Erlang and more.
We focus on education, outreach, regular monthly meetings and development projects.
Join us virtually or in person everyone is welcome regardless of technical background or ability. Presentations run the gambit from technical to business [more...]
More upcoming events
- Tue. Apr. 25, 2017 @ 7:00PM - "Functional Mob Programming"
- Tue. Feb. 28, 2017 @ 7:00PM - "F# Type Providers by Andre Dublin"
- Tue. Jan. 24, 2017 @ 7:00PM - "Simple Made Easy"
- Tue. Dec. 20, 2016 @ 7:00PM - "Linguistics and Compilers by Ken Miller"
- Tue. Nov. 15, 2016 @ 7:00PM - "Functional Programming Social Hour"
- Mon. Oct. 17, 2016 @ 7:00PM - "Post Hurricane Functional Social"
- Tue. Sep. 20, 2016 @ 5:30PM - "Functional Game Development"
- Tue. Aug. 23, 2016 @ 7:00PM - "Functional Programming Social Hour"