Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
OpenHack is a meetup with a simple purpose: Code together, on anything.
- You can hack on anything! Any language, framework, public/open-source, personal, etc.
- You don’t have to have an idea to hack on! You’re more than welcome to come just to pair with someone.
- We start off with a quick round of introductions (every night!), to say who you are, what you’re working on, and if you’d like help with your idea.
- There will be pizza/beer/pop if you're hungry/thirsty.
- We don’t go too late. 9-10pm is good. Focus usually wanes by this point, for obvious reasons! Maybe if there’s interest we'll head to a bar for more discussion.