Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Here's how OpenHack works:
1) You can hack on anything! Doesn't matter the language, framework, if it's public/open-source, personal, etc.
2) You don't have to have an idea to hack on! You're more than welcome to come just to pair with someone.
3) We'll start off with a quick round of introductions (every night!), to say who you are, what you're working on, and if you'd like help with your idea.
4) The organizers will order food, so you don't have to worry about dinner. We'd love to have some sponsors for this as well from local development shops, and we'll give a shoutout to you.
5) BYOB is very encouraged! Spot is downstairs as well, for any caffeine drinkers.
6) We'll call it a night around 9. Focus usually wanes by this point, for obvious reasons! Maybe if there's interest head to a bar for more discussion.