Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
- The “Buffalo Billion” investment plan and its anticipated impact on Western New York will be highlighted during the Upstate Venture Association of New York’s annual meeting, which is taking place next month in Buffalo.
- Local developer Howard Zemsky, co-chair of the Western New York Regional Economic Development Council, is scheduled to talk about the development plan during his keynote address.
- Also on board to speak is John Taylor, head of research at the National Venture Capital Association.
- This year’s meeting is set to take place Nov. 14 at the Saturn Club on Delaware Avenue.
- UVANY is a statewide association that promotes venture capital and private equity investments.