Join for free and connect with our local tech scene
Stay on top of the latest companies and upcoming events with our weekly newsletter, and be counted among the people building the future of your local tech community.
Announcing sfHackX! We're holding a hackathon to celebrate this meetup's 5th anniversary. It's a free one-day event. All experience levels are welcome. You're invited to work in teams to come up and build ideas on Salesforce. There'll also be onsite workshops to introduce and practice various Salesforce tools and techniques. In addition to meeting other folks from the community and our wonderful organizers, you can also expect to mingle with inspiring people whose names you might have heard often but never met yet, including Charlie Isaacs(@charlieisaacs) and Christophe Coenraets(@ccoenraets)!
More information here:
Please note that you need to sign up at that website to reserve a seat.
You have the option to purchase Daily Visitor Parking Passes for Harvard Lots in advance online for $17.
Before proceeding to the somewhat primitive Parking Pass application, please note the following:
• If you are a first-time user, you will need to register by creating a user name and password.
• You will need to have a printer to print out the parking permit (yes - actual paper!).
Have your car’s license plate number ready. No permit can be purchased without a current plate number.
• You will be asked to select a parking lot. We recommend requesting a permit for the 52 Oxford Street Garage (the entrance to the garage is at the intersection of Everett and Oxford Streets).
• You will be asked for the date of the permit. Be sure to select the correct date - Oct 14th (permits are not transferable).
• You will need to choose a department from a drop down list. Select “Visitor to Campus”.
• You will need to enter the department Code: 7700.